Users (and admins) in your organisation won't be able to book trips until you've created a valid billing profile. You can choose to pay in via:
- Corporate card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) or
- SEPA Direct Debit
In select cases, it may also be possible to pay via bank transfer. If this is of interest, please speak to your account manager. We currently accept payment in AED, EUR, GBP, USD, and SAR.
To add a billing profile, navigate to Admin, select Billing profiles, click on Add billing profile, then complete the form. All billing information is transmitted and stored securely. Our protocols for managing billing information are also GDPR-compliant.
Important information about how billing profiles work:
- Each user must be linked to a billing profile
- When you add new users you will be asked to allocate them to one
- If users sign-up without having been allocated to a billing profile by an admin, they will be asked to select one when they first log in
- Should a user sign-up before a billing profile is created they will be added to the first billing profile created