You've chosen Fairjungle for your business travel needs. Thank you.
Since we work differently than traditional travel agencies, travellers within your organisation might initially have a few objections. Even though they soon come to appreciate our easy-to-use interface, intuitive features, and great low prices, they sometimes need a little nudge and comforting.
Below we cover the most common objections. Our goal is both to help you better understand how Fairjungle works and also to help you address these concerns within your organisation.
I can book a flight cheaper elsewhere
- Our partnerships allow us to access real-time market prices directly from airlines; accordingly, we display the same prices as on their websites
- Some comparators often sell round-trip flights as one-ways, allowing them to occasionally beat traditional pricing. This can be quite risky for the traveller, as they can be blacklisted by the airline if they often don't show up for the return leg. Normally, we can beat their prices if we adopt the same strategy. Contact us our Customer Care team on email@example.com for more information
- Fairjungle does not charge bookings fees or gross up the price with credit card fees unlike other travel agents, platforms, and booking sites
I can't find the exact flight I know is on Google Flights
- Our partnerships allow us to access real-time inventory directly from airlines; accordingly, we display the same flights as on their websites
- When users make a search, Fairjungle initially offers three flight recommendations for their trip thanks to its intelligent and dynamic algorithm. These depend on their search parameters (e.g., desired departure time), your company's travel policy, and real-time market prices. The AI-driven recommendation engine then puts it all together to find the flight that best fits them and their requirements. If users want to see more flight options, this article will let them know how
- If the issue persists, please ask them to send their request to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible, including the traveller's full name and the flight to be booked
I can't find the train option I'm looking for
- The train you were looking for may have been deleted in the meantime and therefore no longer appears on Fairjungle. If you can't find the train you were looking for, the best thing to do is to send your request to email@example.com, mentioning the itinerary and dates of travel. We will check availability in real-time for you!
My discount card has not been taken into account in the fares displayed
- Sometimes, the synchronization between the SNCF and online distributors can experience some delays. After checking in your profile that your card number is correct, please send us the picture of your discount card and make sure that the following information is clearly visible :
- First and last name of the cardholder
- Card number
- Expiry date
Fairjungle won't allow me to use my hotel fidelity card
- When it comes to loyalty programs, hotels typically only take into account bookings made directly through their own sales channels. Therefore, users may not be able to benefit from the program when they book through an agent like Fairjungle (or even Booking.com and Expedia.com)
- Nevertheless, we advise travellers to try to redeem their points upon arrival at the hotel
I can't find the hotel I'm looking for
- In order to assure users of the best quality/price ratio, our algorithm filters out hotels with less 3 stars and guest ratings of less than 8/10 on TripAdvisor
- When users make a search, Fairjungle initially offers three hotel recommendations for their trip thanks to its intelligent and dynamic algorithm. These depend on their search parameters (e.g., destination address), hotel ratings, your company's travel policy, and real-time market prices. The AI-driven recommendation engine then puts it all together to find the room that best fits them and their requirements. If they want to see more hotel options, please guide them to this article
- If they still can't find the hotel they are looking for, please ask them to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible (including the traveller's name and hotel they would like booked)
I can't change the dates for my room
- As long as they didn't book a non-changeable/non-refundable room, we can either cancel and rebook or modify their reservation. To do so, please have them reach out to our Customer Care team via email@example.com
I can get better rates when I go directly to the hotel
- We have partnerships with the hotels we show on the platform. As a result, we benefit from competitive rates that are more often than not lower than those offered by the hotels
- Note that no booking fees are charged when users book via Fairjungle